Careers at Dynamic Design and Manufacturing, Inc.
We are creators, crafters, engineers, parents and friends—inspired by our customers ideas becoming something tangible you can see and hold. We are passionate about manufacturing. Our team brainstorms, applying experience and science to develop manufacturing processes and build quality parts to our own exceedingly high expectations of ourselves. At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make tougher parts, better and more efficiently than the industry as a whole. It fuels our creativity and challenges us to solve problems. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work—and it’s why we’re so successful. Our roots are in the undoable, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best.
Location, Location, Location!
At the base of the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains, the outdoors are not only accessible, for many it’s a way of life.
Dynamic Design & Manufacturing prides itself on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Incentive Pay Package
We want you to reap the rewards of a team working well together.
Sound like fun? Join the family.
The CMM Programmer/Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for the continuous flow of conforming product through Dyco’s production process. This position encompasses the use of accepted quality assurance practices and principles to conduct various elements of CMM inspection, mechanical inspection and visual inspection.
- Create and maintain CMM programs and all related setup instructions, inspection reports, and fixturing. Programs will be created using solid model files and part detail drawings.
- Perform first article inspections on all products at all work centers.
- Perform final inspections on all products. Prepare certification documentation per customer requirements as necessary. Review job travelers for completeness before they are turned over to shipping for stocking (i.e., verify the operators have FAI sign-offs and have completed all required inspection documentation). Notify the Production Supervisor when oversights occur so they can facilitate the completion of the missing information prior to completing the final inspection.
- Utilize the weekly ship list to prioritize the flow of products through the QA area in an effort to meet on-time delivery schedules with conforming product.
- Generate inspection documents (AS9102 or our own) prior to the parts arriving in QA for final inspection.
- Inspect product prior to outside processing. Utilize statistical sampling plans to perform receiving inspection of all outside processing and subcontracted parts.
- Maintain MRB area including sorting customer returns.
- Perform training of production employees in the proper use of measurement equipment and techniques, as needed.
- Coordinate the staging of lower-level components (turn in lower-level paperwork and stage the parts so that they are available for the parent-level assembly).
- Verify correct packaging, handling, and loading to avoid damage to product.
- Proficient at CMM programming and part measurement
- Knowledgeable in quality assurance and inspection methods
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001-2015
- Proficient with ANSI/ASME, Y14.5M-2009 (GD&T)
- Knowledgeable in AS9102B
- Skilled in the use of measuring equipment (e.g.; calipers, micrometer, protractor, height gage, etc.).
- Proficient in the application of:
- Shop math (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, squares, and square roots);
- Measurements systems and conversions (e.g., SI, English & metric units);
- Basic Algebra (e.g., solve for the unknown, simplification of a formula);
- Basic Geometry (e.g., area, circumference, volume);
- Basic Trigonometry (e.g., solving right triangle problems).
- Must have a strong personality to prevail where quality is in question
- Must be capable of lifting up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to respond to multiple time-demands and constantly changing priorities.
High school required, technical school or junior college desirable
Five or more years in the precision manufacturing industry, two or more years of CMM Programming, and one or more years in quality assurance